Saturday, August 28, 2010

Found One!!!

So, after the 3rd weekend of house hunting we found a house!  Pretty fast if you think about it...We've put in an offer and now comes the waiting part.  I hate waiting.  Anyone who knows me knows that while I have many virtues, patience is not one of  them lol.  So, expect a stressed out Tara for a bit...  Here are some pics for those who are curious!
Backyard (Apparently, the preacher who had the house built wanted the cement slap just like that so he could grill away from the house.  Chris definitely likes this.)
Front
Living area
That's the formal dining room and the entry way off of the living room (I <3 the arches)
Kitchen (I can handle the white cabinets, but the countertops would have to go)
I can't wait to decorate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment